College of Business
THE CASE FOR INVESTMENT
Students in the College of Business benefit from the generosity of donors who want to help them succeed. Following are just a few ways you can make a difference. To discuss these and other opportunities to support business students, contact Stephanie Parton, director of development, at 618/453-5117.
- Fund a one-time scholarship covering part or all of the cost of one undergraduate or graduate student’s education in business at SIU. $6,250-$150,000 for five years
- Endow an undergraduate scholarship providing full-tuition support for one student or partial funding for several. Starting at $200,000
- Make it possible for one student to have an internship that will help launch a career. Starting at $5,000.
- Support the success of students from diverse backgrounds – and enhance the diversity of the profession – through an endowment for college’s diversity and inclusion office. Starting at $750,000
- Endow the Business Placement Center, connecting SIU students with corporations and organizations looking for outstanding employees. $1 million
Enhanced Facilities and Resources
- Endow a professorship to attract and support outstanding faculty and ensure that students learn from thought-leaders in their fields. $1 million