Paul Simon Public Policy Institute
THE CASE FOR INVESTMENT
The Paul Simon Public Policy Institute benefits students and well as the greater community and region thanks to the generosity of donors. Following are just a few ways you can make a difference. To discuss these and other opportunities to support the Paul Simon Institute, contact SIU Foundation at 618/453-4900.
- Support existing endowed student scholarships such as the Jeanne Hurley Simon Memorial Scholarship, the David Yepsen Director’s Award or and the Mike Lawrence Scholarship. Any amount
- Endow a new undergraduate scholarship providing full-tuition support for one student or partial funding for several. Starting at $200,000
- Support the Alexander Lane internship, allowing SIU students to gain hands-on experience in government. Any amount.
- Support or endow the Latino Heritage Legislative Internship, allowing SIU students to gain hands-on experience in government. Any amount
Deeper Community Engagement
- Support an endowment that will help sustain the Paul Simon Institute’s work and legacy. Any amount
- Support the Youth Government Day endowment, bringing Illinois high school students for a day to the state capitol for civic education and interactions. Any amount
- A MISSION THAT MATTERS
- OUR PLAN FOR PROGRESS