College of Business and Analytics
THE CASE FOR INVESTMENT
Students in the College of Business and Analytics benefit from the generosity of donors who want to help them succeed. Following are just a few ways you can make a difference. To discuss these and other opportunities to support business students, contact Stephanie Parton, director of development, at 618/453-5117.
- Fund a one-time scholarship covering part or all of the cost of one undergraduate or graduate student’s education in business at SIU. $6,250-$150,000 for five years
- Endow an undergraduate scholarship providing full-tuition support for one student or partial funding for several. Starting at $200,000
- Make it possible for one student to have an internship that will help launch a career. Starting at $5,000.
- Support the success of students from diverse backgrounds – and enhance the diversity of the profession – through an endowment for college’s diversity and inclusion office. Starting at $750,000
- Endow the Business Placement Center, connecting SIU students with corporations and organizations looking for outstanding employees. $1 million
Enhanced Facilities and Resources
- Endow a professorship to attract and support outstanding faculty and ensure that students learn from thought-leaders in their fields. $1 million